Friday, March 6, 2015

New Beginnings



Onward is the direction - stepping back a bit from the educational arena after six years has made this a week of transition. The taste has been semi-sweet, which is not bad.


After all, we all enjoy Nestle's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips baked in the original recipe Toll House cookies. The aroma fills the air and the taste is perfectly balanced between the bitter and sweet.

It's quite likely that if I did not feel a loss leaving school, I would be hard pressed to feel the glory of completing my degree!


With anticipation, I began my writing week. I had some projects in the works for clients that needed attention and I got a new client too! But I did keep hearing a consistent tapping. It sounded like knocking at my door.

Impossible I thought, as the dog lay quiet. 

Well then, it must be all the exciting new ideas for my writing bouncing around in my head!

Alas, it was actually the snow melting off the roof and hitting the awning. That does mean spring is on the way though and spring is the time for new beginnings!


Joking aside ~ mostly because it was not that humorous ~ my research this week uncovered a few prospects for continued development of my study on traumatic brain injuries. I also pinpointed some promotional opportunities for my marketing website and I talked to one of my classmates or I should refer to her as my writing colleague now.

Everything is moving forward and I need to get back to work.  Therefore, I will end this blog posting, leaving it in its quickly written, slightly baffling state. There will be more to come next week!





Don't forget, change your clocks Saturday. Spring ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment